Monday, September 27, 2010

Skincare Review: Sunblock

We need to use sunblock everyday... when we go out and even when we're staying home watching tv or using the pc.  Here are some that I have tried.

1. Neutrogena SPF 50 with Helioplex - can used on the face and body; no scent; not sticky
2. Shelter by Philosophy - has an SPF of 30; has a beige tint; has a very dewy finish on me
3. Sunblock from my Derma - SPF 30; gel form so it's good for those with oily skin; the only thing I don't like about it is the small container; but a staple in my collection

From Dr. Evil
1. Face It HD perfect BB by face shop- lightly tinted, not so easy to spread. Sometimes I use this as my foundation.
2. Avene spf 30 - this is for dry sensitive skin. Good for cold weather. Light on the skin, easily absorbed.
3. Heliocare spf 30- also tinted, light on the skin; wasn't greasy at all; Love it.

What is your favorite sunblock?

2 comments:

  1. Agree with Neutrogena :) BTW nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadine, thanks for visiting our blog! Hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete