Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Top 5 Scents

Colognes have become somewhat of an obsession for me. Aside from Make up shopping, fragrances are also part of it. I always end up buying at least one bottle to add to my honeybees. Here's a preview of my collection over the years and still counting.

1. Eau De Orlane- a bit musky but still feminine

2. Amazing Grace by Philosophy- Has that powdery smell, not over powering

3. Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone- a best seller. Love the citrus side to it. Combination is perfect.

4. Acca Kappa- Oprah's pick a couple of years ago and I agree. One of those scents you never get tired of smelling. Perfect for day and night.

5. Verbenas of Provence by Jo Malone- When I see colognes that have Verbenas I'm always drawn to them. It smells so sweet and refreshing.

Try one of these, it makes SCENTS. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment