Sunday, September 19, 2010

MakeUp Brand Series: What they are known for

These brands have been around for years and I just wanted to share with you the secrets of their success. I hope this will help you choose which one of them is best suited for your skin.

CLINIQUE

They started as a skin careline that evolved into makeup and fragrances. Having a very talented R & D team made it a success. They introduced the 3-step skincare which included using their facial soap, clarifying lotion and the dramatically different moisturizing lotion. It has been a cult favorite ever since, maybe because it was so simple back then. I still use the clarifying lotion #2 up to this day. Most if not all their products are all hypo-allergenic (not harsh on the skin) and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) which makes it a right fit for everyone. Aside from their skincare line, their makeup is not be ignored. I like their blush and lipsticks. I remember buying my first blush from them, mocha pink i think. When you pick a blush, the shades are so straightforward that it makes it easy for you to choose. Same goes for their lipsticks and best of all they're inexpensive. Because of that it made my Makeup shopping more memorable and this started a Makeup chain of events....

I'll be back tomorrow for more brands....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment