Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Makeup Review: Let's go Tinted

I'm not sure If you ladies out there have given Tinted Moisturizers a chance to shine in your Makeup collection. You should! Women are often inclined to buy foundation because it gives excellent coverage for blemishes and uneven skin tones. But once in a while you can go easy on your skin specially if you are close to flawless. It still gives the same effect, it's just a matter of choosing the right shade and how you apply it. Since I have fair skin I go for the medium tint and having oily skin I also go for oil-free. Here are some that I like and hope you get a chance to try them as well.

1. Boscia Tinted Moisturizer-sheer and very light (currently what I'm using)

2. Bobbi Brown TM Spf 15-light, dewy, and you won't look pasty

3. Boots No.7 soft and sheer TM- I recommend this for first-timers. Not too expensive and it's for all skin types, hypo-allergenic.

4. Laura Mercier Illuminating TM-gives you a subtle glow. Can be used as a highlighter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment