Sunday, September 19, 2010

September Favorites 2010

Here is a list of the makeup products I have been reaching for the most for the month of September (although we're only half way thru).

Blush: Nars Gilda.  You only need to dab your brush lightly on the blush to get an ample amount.  Be sure to control it or else you might end up looking like a clown.  Shade is on the dark peachy side

Bronzer: Laura Mercier Illuminating Bronzer.  Goes perfectly well with the Gilda Blush.  Always a staple in my everyday look.  I don't know what I'll do when I hit pan on it :(

Lipstick: I have been using the Jemma Kidd and the Giorgio Armani

Eyeshadow: MAC All that Glitters.  I have been searching for this shade here but unfortunately wasn't lucky enough to find one.  I got it at the Hong Kong Airport on my way back.  So be sure to check in early so you'll have time to go around the duty free shops in airports.

Brush: MAC 138.  Very soft and is pointed at the tip so no problems reaching the inner corners of the eyes.  Great for contouring the cheeks

Lip Balm: EOS Smooth Sphere. Not greasy and very flavorful.  Just a bit on the bulky side but still very cute/unique

Face: MAC Fix+. Used quite a bit while at the beach to freshen up my face when it got too hot.  I also sprayed on my hair when it got too dry

No comments:

Post a Comment