Sunday, September 26, 2010

Skincare Review: Acne Kit III

Clinique Acne Solutions

This kit includes a Cleansing Foam, Clarifying lotion (aka toner) and a Clearing Moisturizer.  You may also want to get the Spot Healing Gel a pimple medicine for acne spots/blemishes.

I have used the following:
Clarifying Lotion ( #4) - this toner was a bit painful every time I use it after a facial treatment.  It did its job in cleaning my face further.

Spot Healing Gel - this formula worked on me for about 2 years, but after that I had to look for another spot medicine.  i think my skin got immune to the formula, I am not sure.

Clinique used to have a spot treatment formula which you can use at night only.  That medicine really worked on me.  Unfortunately, I believe Clinique discontinued it.  Too bad :(


No comments:

Post a Comment