Monday, September 6, 2010

Makeup Review: Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush on Illuminator no. 02

photo from esteelauder.com
I was looking for a concealer when the lady at the Estee Lauder counter suggested this instead.  It reminded me of the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.  I was told that I didn't need to put an eye cream under my eyes before using this pen because it is moisturizing enough.  Of course I figured maybe it would be better if I used an eye cream even though she told me not to, so I did.  Lo and behold, the illuminator was having a difficult time adhering to my skin, most probably because of the additional cream I used :( ....so, the next day, I skipped the cream and used the pen straight.  Amazing results! It lightened up my under eye area a great deal.  It is very silky and easy to apply and blend into the skin. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely suggest you guys to try it out if you're in the market for an under eye brightener.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment