Monday, September 20, 2010

Makeup Review: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

I have heard about this primer from Lisa Eldridge, she is a professional makeup artist and a beauty guru on Youtube.
Clarins has always been a leading brand in skincare but I never really tried any of their products because they are on the pricey side.  But since I'm always searching for an amazing primer I figured this would a good one to try.

My thoughts:

Texture: feels like a thick lotion; very creamy; has a pinkish tint
Feel: very smooth; a bit tacky

Application: I applied it using my fingers; less rubbing on the face is advised

Longevity: it was able to help my foundation stay on and kept my face from being too oily

Availability: you can buy this at Rustan's Department Store

Overall: success!!! will purchase the regular size once I'm out

Hope this helps.  Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment