Monday, September 6, 2010

Makeup Review: Fresh Lipgloss in Sugar Charm

photo from sephora.com
I was looking for an alternative to the Fusion beauty lipgloss I had before. Of course, it had to be nude again to match my lipstick. I picked the one that's more on the brown side since I was always used to the pinkish ones. Good thing it did not disappoint me. I liked it instantly!!... not just for the shade but because it's not sticky. Texture is one of the things I look for in lipgloss. I've noticed some are like syrup that when the wind blows my hair to my face, rest assured my hair gets stuck to it. Then, I look like cousin "It" (from the Addams family). Grrr.

What I also liked was the scent on the wand itself. Sounds weird because it's like putting cologne on your lips. Ooooh lala. They have lots of shades to choose from and all nice. Wish I got one more. Oh well there's always time for me to go back again and again and again....:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment