Thursday, September 30, 2010

Makeup Wish List October 2010

I love writing these posts because I get to dream out loud....well, sort of :)
Here are some things that are in my radar.....

I. FACE
a. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Foundation - to help my skin clear up; hopefully it will work
b. Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer - for those days when I don't feel like using a liquid foundation and my skin is cooperating :)
c. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation - I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation that's why I want to give it a go.  Let's see how matte this is on my skin :)
*will be buying it this Thursday..YEY!!!a review will follow in a week's time*

II. EYES
a. Urban Decay Naked Palette - It's always out of stock!!! 12 shades of neutral colors ranging from shimmer to matte finishes



III. BLUSH
a. Estee Lauder Blush in Plum Nuance - deep mauve/almost violet shade
b. Benefit Blush in Sugarbomb - 4 shades in 1 blush (fun!)

IV. LIPS
a. Cle de peau Lipstick in shade 103 (I think) - nude tone; might get it next year but that doesn't stop me from wishing for it :)
b. that Perfect Red shade of lipstick with a matching lip liner for that vampy look (which I am anything BUT ) :)

What are you wishing for?  Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment