Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Makeup Tip: 5 Makeup Items when you're in a hurry

Let's face it, we've all had this happen to us.  We're running late and we can't fathom the idea of not using some makeup.  So we try and scramble to think what will be the best/fastest to apply.
This is what I use/d:

1. Sunblock.  Especially if you're running late in the mornings.

2. Mattifying base.  I use the Murad oil-control mattifier to keep the oil at bay

3. MAC Studio Fix Powder (NC35) using a kabuki brush.  Using powder foundation eliminates the need for blending.  You just need to make sure that you applied evenly all over your face.

4. Bronzer.  I normally use a bronzer and a blush but when I'm in a hurry I just use the bronzer to liven up my face

5.  L:ipstick.  When in doubt I reach for my nude lipstick/s

footnote: I usually curl my lashes even without using a mascara.  This helps your eyes look more awake.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment