Sunday, August 28, 2011

Makeup Brush Review: Real Techniques

I recently bought a new set of brushes that have been very popular in the U.S. and U.K. lately.  It is the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Makeup Brushes.



This particular set is for the face and it has 4 brushes.  Contour, Buffer, Foundation and a Detailer.  It is made of synthetic bristles and it is cruelty free.  They have a thick base and is not too long nor is it too short.  I use the Contour Brush for applying a bronzer, a blush or a contour powder.  What surprised me was how soft these brushes are.  And, they dry quickly whenever I spot clean them.  They are very affordable and worth every cent

.                             


Another set I bought was the eye brushes.  Oh, these brushes are color coded for easy identification, which is a plus especially for beginners.



This set has 5 brushes, for the brows, eyeliner brush, accent brush, crease brush and a base shadow brush.  Even though each brush has a particular use, you can use them for applying any for of makeup.  Like the crease brush, I use it to blend my under eye concealer.

These are available at ULTA


No comments:

Post a Comment