Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Skincare Review: Face Creams/Moisturizer

Once we reach a certain age we need to think about how to preserve our youthful skin or prevent it from aging before its time.  Here are some of the creams I've tried and what I think of them.

1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer - contains salicylic acid to help prevent breakouts.  My skin felt soft and smooth the next morning; it controlled the oil production the next morning

2. Dermalogica Active Moist - definitely controlled the oil the next morning but skin was not as smooth as when I used Aveeno; I only use it at night before going to bed

3. Murad Essential -C Day Moisture with SPF 30 -I was apprehensive to use this in the morning because it does not say that it is oil-free so I applied it at night; it did not leave my skin feeling greasy when I woke up in the morning (I was surprised!); nice because it has an SPF 30 in it

4. Rare Minerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer -  I have this in a sample size and from the reviews I have read I am now afraid to try it; common thread is that it caused them to breakout...yikes!!! after all the work I have done to help clear my skin I am not about to mess it all up.  Sorry guys.....not going to risk it

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment