Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Makeup Review: Giorgio Armani Lipsticks

photo from giorgioarmanibeauty.com
On a recent trip to Hong Kong with Dr Evil and Kimmy,  I was able to splurge a little on lipsticks.  After seeing this brand in magazines like Instyle and Lucky I was craving to try it out.  So when I saw it at Lane Crawford,  I dove right in.  I got the Rouge D'armani in shades 601(plum shade) and 506(pink nude).

Packaging: all black, very sleek, cap is magnetized (yup, it closes by itself! neat huh?)

Texture: silky smooth

Color: wide range of shades( classy colors), very pigmented

Staying power: lasts quite a long time, keeps your lips moisturized

In a nutshell, loving it!! Definitely worth trying.

Check out Giorgio Armani Makeup for more information on their line of amazing makeup.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment