Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Makeup Review: Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

 I use a tinted moisturizer whenever I am not in the mood to use a liquid foundation or when my skin is surprisingly clear from blemishes.  Being a fan of the makeup brand Smashbox I was excited to have been given a sample of the Tinted Moisturizer           ( thanks Hikaru!).

Here are some of the things I discovered.

Texture: not too thick nor is it too creamy; consistency is just right

Finish:  for me it came out as semi-matte/semi-dewy;  definitely not as dewy as Philiosophy's Shelter

Longevity:  it lasted for about a few hours; to think I didn't use a whole lot of it, but just enough to even out my skin

Availability: you will find Samshbox at Beauty Bar and I think they have 3 shades to choose from.  Will definitely buy once I am finished with my Shelter....or maybe a 'gift to self' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment