Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sigma Round Synthetic Brush Review

Since my Hakuhodo brush is still shedding I wanted to use another synthetic brush to apply my foundation.  Sigma came out with 3 of these synthetic brushes probably to apply anything liquid or cream.  I have the round and the angled brush.  The reason I didn't get the flat buffer is because I already have 1, the Sonia Kashuk flat buffer and I am still loving it.


I love the round brush because I can use it on the inner corners of my eyes and under the eye area without poking my eyes out.  They are also very soft so it's gentle on my skin.  You can also use it to apply your powder foundation and you will have a flawless look.


Sigma also came out with an angled brush which can also be used for applying foundation or powder products .


Visit Sigma to see all their wonderful brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment