Sunday, September 26, 2010

Makeup Review: Makeup Brushes....SIGMA

photo from google images
I learned about this brand from different blogs I've read and on Youtube.  What I got was the 1st Complete Kit without the Brush Roll.Included are:
1. SS 150 - big fluffy powder/blush brush
2. SS187 -  duo fiber; I use it to apply liquid foundation or blush (when the blush is very pigmented this brush won't grab too much product)
3. SS168 - angled face brush; I use it for contouring; I had a difficult time rinsing the shampoo out of the brush
4. SS190 - foundation brush; hardly use it because I prefer the flat buffer or the 109 for liquid foundations
5. SS 239 - packs a whole lot of color
6. SS 252 - bigger version of the MAC 242; I use it apply my lid color;

 7. SS 194 - synthethic brush for concealer or anything cream based; I use it to pack on eyeshadow as well since it is very dense
8. SS 219 - same as the MAC 219
9. SS 266 - angled eyeliner/eyebrow brush; small and easy to work with
10. SS 224 - my favorite blending brush; I believe this is better than the MAC 224; brush faded a bit :( so it is now a shade of blue
11. SS 209 - eyeliner brush; hardly use it since I have yet to master the art of applying liquid/gel eye liner
12. SS 182 -  kabuki brush; I use it as a finishing brush and to apply pressed powder

Check out SIGMA to view their products.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment