Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Makeup Review: Jemma Kidd Lipstick

photo from jemmakidd.com
Another brand that I keep hearing about is the Jemma Kidd makeup line.  I was able to visit their counter at Seibu and bought myself 1 lipstick.  The shade is Rita.  I have been in the nude shade kick lately so that's what I got.

Packaging: matte black; same feel as the Nars packaging

Texture: smooth

Ingenuity: has lipstick on 1 end and a lip balm on the other


Downside: has only 2.5g, I'm not sure if that's the total with the lip balm included or just the lip color but either way, very few product in my opinion

Color: nice color selection, quite pigmented in my opinion ( I don't like the sheer kind somehow)

When you're in Lane Crawford, you might want to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment