Monday, October 18, 2010

October Favorites 2010

This month I have been loving the following:

1. Lips - Laura Mercier Lip Velvet in Royal Plum and NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural because I am giving my nude lippies a break :).  The Royal Plum is too dark that's why I top it off with a Natural gloss.  And after a mug of coffee, I still have lipstick on which is definitely a good thing!

2. Eyes - Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Skinny Jeans and I use the Gunmetal Shade and the shimmery Taupe from Smashbox Beauty A-GO-GO Color Palette to have the neutral smokey look

3. Cheeks - Benefit Powder Blush in Dallas only because I have neglected this blush for a while now

4. Face - Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige.  Still doing the foundation rotation system...( I seriously need to find a new foundation...I'm getting tired of the ones I have) :) excuses excuses :)

5. Brush - Hakuhodo G527.  An amazing brush; can be used for liquid foundation or loose powder; does not cause streaking; a bit pricey ($54.00) but definitely worth it

What are your favorites this month?

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment