Thursday, September 16, 2010

Makeup Review:Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation with SPF 15



I was given a sample of this foundation by Dr Evil because she knows I'm into foundations lately.  Here are my thoughts on the product.

Shade: Beige.  Goes well with my skin, probably because most, if not all, of their shades are yellow based which is good for Filipinos

Texture: It does feel weightless just like what is written on their website; although it is for all skin types I believe it is not suitable for oily skin.  I found myself blotting every so often; it is very easy to blend and it applies smoothly

Overall: a good foundation but too dewy for my skin type.  Maybe I'll try the Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation with SPF 15.


Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment