Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MakeUp Review: Rimmel Vinyl Stars Brilliant Shine and Sparkle lipgloss

L got a bunch of Rimmel products from her friend who lives in London and she gave me this to try since she knew I got a bit disappointed with Chanel's Glossimer. Price wise these two are oceans apart but when it comes to delivering what it has promised I was really happy with it. For one, the " brilliant shine and Sparkle" were still there after 2 hrs of wearing. For me that's enough time to see if a gloss works because I normally eat or drink something after 2 hrs then touch ups are needed again. The shade I have is Be a Star, which is a bit on the pinkish red side. Versatile if you ask me because it can be worn day or night. And it has the effect of plump looking lips. Perfect for that Muah moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment