Monday, September 13, 2010

Skincare Review: Dermalogica

A couple of months ago I was looking for an exfoliant which I can use on a daily basis.  Dr. Evil suggested I try Dermalogica's Microfoliant.  After purchasing something from Rustan's I was given quite a few samples of skincare products of Dermalogica.  Here is my mini review of them.

Clay cleanser - it has a lotion type consistency; very mild; it has that tingly feeling after you wash it off; no scent; very refreshing

Microfoliant - miniscule white granules; very gentle on the skin; the only thing I don't like about it is the packaging, because the square hole is too big so whenever you pour some you always end up with more than what you need

Daily Moist - their moisturizer which you use every morning and evening but I only use it before I go to bed; it claims to control the oil on your face and amazingly enough, it does; I noticed that my usual oily face is not as oily as when I use a different brand of moisturizer

So all in all I believe this is a good skincare line especially since I have an acne prone skin/sensitive skin.  It is available at Rustan's Department Store.

Hope this helps and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment