Thursday, July 29, 2010

Makeup Review: Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base

photo from bobbi brown cosmetics
This face base is recommended to be used as an alternative to your moisturizer.  It made my face smooth and it has a very nice scent to it.  I was able to apply my liquid foundation without any problems like flaking.  From the look of the cream you would think that it's greasy but surprisingly, it wasn't greasy at all.  I had to blot my face a few times during the day but I really didn't mind.  It is rather expensive for the size but you get a good product and even the packaging is nice.  Glass jar with embossed logo on the lid.  It has that durable 'look and feel' to it.
If price is  not an issue for you then this is definitely an item to add to your collection.
Thanks for reading.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment