Friday, July 9, 2010

Makeup Review: ELF Nail Polish

I have been using OPI for a few years now and never really looked around for anything else.  Until Dr. Evil directed me to the ELF nail polish.  Boy was I surprised at the quality! One wouldn't think much of this little gem because of the price.  The nail polish is very pigmented to the point that when using the dark colors you can actually apply just 1 coat.
I used the Navy Blue on my toes and after a week it was time to remove the polish even though it still looked really good.  At once I noticed that it was so easy to remove but what surprised me was that it did not leave any stain on my nails!!!! I was actually expecting my nails to be sort of blue, just like when I use my OPI reds which leave a reddish stain.  I was truly amazed that the ELF nail polish does not. 
So my friends, give your Essies, OPIs and Revlons a rest, try ELF instead.  It will be worth your while.

Thanks for visiting.  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment