Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The latest from Dr. Evil.....

Yesterday was suppose to be a routine thing, I wake up, eat breakfast and go exercise. Which I did. I decided to go for a run outside so I took the car to one of the parks and ran there. After 40mins or so, as I was approaching my car, I saw this huge whole on my window!!!! Aaaaaah! I knew right away that my bag was gone and everything in it and I mean EVERYTHING. It was bad enough that I couldn't decide on a Tinted Moisturizer but now I have to recreate by Make Up kit again. So today I did just that and then some. I bought 2 lip balms, a nude lipstick, and the Neutrogena Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed. I wasn't missing a bronzer ha but I've been thinking of buying this one so might as well right? This has a combination of shades that works on multiple skin tones. L has been helping me find a bronzer similar to the Laura Mercier Illuminating one she lent me. Hopefully this one is good enough. Buti na lang sale din sya. After all of that, I went on to check out another Bobbi Brown TM recommended by my sister. This one is oil-free, lighter than the balm version and cheaper by $10. Still pricey....pffft. And to make matters worse, they had a Face base primer which I also wanted. Grrr. It's a fantastic primer/moisturizer with vitamis/shea butter plus a lovely citrus smell. Oh did I tell you it's $50? Mahihimatay na ata ako....why do they cost so much??? oh well sometimes you really have to spend if you want the best. It just takes a little bit of nudging and more cash. But I think it's more of the cash...til my next post ladies, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment