Thursday, July 29, 2010

Makeup Review: Smashbox Under Eye Brightener

photo from sephora.com
Smashbox describes this product as a brush-on brightening cream.  It has a shimmery peach color and for me cannot be used alone.  Either my under eye circles are just too dark or the product is just not as effective.  I tried using it alone and what came out was shimmery under eye circles! :( I had to use a concealer under for it to work.  For it not to go to waste I use it as a highlighter on my cheeks or on my brow bone instead.  For those with a lighter skin tone than me or a lighter under eye circle, this might just work for you.  Although I love the brand I will definitely not repurchase this particular item.  Sorry Smashbox.

Hope this helps.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment