Monday, July 19, 2010

Where art thou my Tinted Moisturizer?

Good evening everyone! It's 7:41 pm here in cloudy SF and I just came back from the city. Safe to say it was a very good day for clothes shopping but none in the Make-up department...boohoo... Lately I've been searching for a good tinted moisturizer and I was recently introduced to the tinted balm moisturizer of Bobbi Brown. It's very impressive with the jar and all, the shade is beautiful and consistency is not that thick. The only thing stopping me is the price which is $50. So my next victim was the Boscia TM. This one is oil-free (thumbs up right away). When applied, it's easily absorbed by the skin which is the way I like it and the price is a bit friendlier ($35). My last for the day was this brand called Hourglass. Nanay! mas mahal pa sya kay BB! Their TM has potential but what caught my eye was their Veil primer. It's like the Smashbox silicone primer but somehow the creamy consistency made it moisturizing instead of just being all silicone. Sorry for that little detour....
Hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel and my TM is there waiting for me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dr Evil! Guess who? Been following your shopping trip this whole time....Why not try the BB Tinted Moisturizing Lotion also... in the tube. Had it in the cabinet (that you also raid!) and decided to give it a try this summer... I then put the Jane Mineral Bronzer ... Ang ganda ko! But I know what your saying about the price.. this one is for $40.00... Tata!

    ReplyDelete