Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish List July 2010

Hello ladies.  This post is just my way of thinking out loud and hoping that the angels will hear me.....or, for my husband to have an idea on what to give me on my birthday, or any day in case he gets a glimpse of this (I'm crossing my fingers).... and it's my way of helping you guys complete your shopping lists.

Foundation: Make up Forever Matt Velvet +( I tried it and true to its name, it's matte and  velvety); Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup (might work since I have acne prone skin);

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay's Naked palette (I am currently obsessed with neutral eye shadows; Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette ( looks very fun to wear although it is no longer available); MAC Paint Pot in Painterly or Soft Ochre ( I heard some people say that it works as a primer/base)

Blush - Laura Mercier Cream Blush in Canyon; MAC Cream Blush in Virgin Isle; Tarte Cheek Stain; Benefit Sugar Bomb; or any blush that has a light purple shade

Mascara - Chanel Inimitable Mascara; Shiseido Perfect Mascara; Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Lipstick - Urban Decay in Trainwreck; any lipstick that is in the magenta/red violet shade


What is it that you are wishing for right now?   Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment