Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Treasure Finds II

Hi everyone!
Here's another installment of the treasure finds series. 
I found a couple of products while I was at the grocery! I got them at Makati Supermarket and they are:
1. Zappy Boy Antiseptic Wipe - from what I read it is like a liquid sanitizer but in tissue form. It is safe and no rinsing required and is alcohol free.
2. Freshening Toilet Seat Cleaner ( a flushable paper) - of course to be used on the toilet seat when you go to a public restroom.  Contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
We can never be too careful when it comes to our health.
Thanks for stopping by and stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. hello L! i know what you mean being the OC that you are. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who told??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like :-) I always bring alcohol spray, though, in my bag and spray it all over the toilet seat and floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we can't be too careful. just been to korea and being more o.c. than we are. saw this really cool potty. just with a push of a button, the plastic covering the seat changes! way cooler than their robotic bidet which is kinda scary to use:) but on hindsight they might be recycling the plastic too because i couldn't see where they were disposing it. eew! i guess i'm still more oc than them because i wasn't fooled.:)

    ReplyDelete