Sunday, August 1, 2010

Makeup Review: Benefit That Gal Primer

Keeping my makeup from looking blotchy is always a priority so I  want to try out other makeup primers.  I have tried Laura Mercier's Oil Free primer which did not impress me at all, so I'm moving on to the next.  And that is the Benefit That Gal Primer.
Comes in 1 shade, pinkish and it's supposed to brighten your complexion.  It does not make my face greasy but it does not stop it from becoming one either.  So I use it as a cheek brightener instead.  But if your skin is normal to dry and you have an uneven skin tone, you can give this primer a shot.  Match it with a foundation that will help your skin even out.  I think what I should always use is something that is mattifying, no matter what shape or form or else I'll run out of blotting papers in no time.
Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment