Sunday, July 18, 2010

Treasure Finds 3

Hi everyone.  Some new discoveries.

1. Witch Hazel: from what I read, it helps control oil, eliminates shine and it balances the skin.  What I have is from Healthy Options (thanks Kumsie!) and it is Php247.00 for a 473ml bottle. nice deal huh?
My information on witch hazel is from  http://www.dickinsonsusa.com/uses/oily-skin.  
Started using it today and I will do an update after a month of using it.
2. Bite MD - I know this is not exactly a cosmetic item but it has something to do with skin care.  It is an external analgesic and a first aid antiseptic.  I bought it at True Value for Php349.00 ( I think).  I know it is a bit pricey compared to Off Lotion but it is convenient to have in our makeup pouches without having to worry about it spilling because of its pen-like container.

3. Ring Snuggies - Yup, nothing to do with makeup but still a very useful discovery.  It is a rubber attachment for those loose cocktail rings that are very fashionable now.  Also from True Value for Php129.00.  Comes in different sizes.

Share some of your treasure finds.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment