Sunday, July 25, 2010

Skin care review: Boscia Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15

My new discovery in the skincare department. It's a moisturizer that hydrates the skin, controls shine, minimizes pores and provides sun protection all in one tube. I've checked other brands but this one I like because of the natural ingredients and none of those chemicals. It wasn't long ago I was singing praises for the Smashbox Anti-shine but I can't help but love this product too. I decided to use it as a primer before my foundation and it worked. Today, I tried to wear it alone then just covered it with powder, the effect was still ok. I just wanted to give my skin a break from all that foundation and blush action. So In case you come across this product, give it a try. I'm sure it won't disappoint. Good Day Ladies....

No comments:

Post a Comment