Sunday, July 11, 2010

June Favorites 2010

These products are my June Favorites.

1. VMV Metamorphoskin Foundation in Butter Bean.  I was given a sample by my cousin-in-law (Hi!) and fell in love with it.  I think I prefer this one more than my beloved LM Silk crème. I’m telling you, if you have oily skin you will like this one.

2. Laura Mercier Illuminating Bronzer. Unfortunately this is a limited edition item.  This is a bronzer that is not too shimmery nor is it too matte.  It doesn’t make my face look dirty when applied, probably because of the 4 different colors in it.

3.  More often than not I use the LM loose powder to set the foundation.

4. For the lips  I use Laura Mercier’s Nude Lips Lipstick, sometimes I top it off with my Napoleon Perdis Raspberry Lip gloss.

5. Oh, the eyeshadow (how can I forget my favorite part!), I have been using my 28 Neutral Palette which I bought from Ebay.  Some of the colors are very similar to MAC eyeshadow colors.

6. My favorite cologne is Ralph by Ralph Lauren (light blue) so I try not to use it everyday (it's more like an all time favorite than a monthly fave)

Thanks for reading.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment