Monday, July 19, 2010

Daily Regimen for oily skin

Since I have an oily skin I use products that will hopefully keep those pesky zits at bay or better yet, try to prevent them from showing up at all.  Here is a list of what I use on a daily basis.

Cleanser - I use Neutrogena oil free Acne wash.  It is a salicylic acid acne treatment.  I use this 2 to  3 times a day

Toner - Dickinson's Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting toner.  I have only been using this toner for a few days so I can't really give a review just yet.

Zit Medicine - Clinique's Anti Blemish spot treatment gel - for those hard working zits who enjoy popping up every so often


Facial Scrub - St. Ives apricot scrub  blemish and blackhead control - for exfoliating to prevent blemishes and cleans pores; has salicylic acid and is oil free

Moisturizer - I have been using Aveeno Clear Complexion salicylic acid blemish treatment; this made my skin smoother and softer especially when I apply it at night before going to bed

Eye cream - I use 3 kinds but not at the same time! 1 from my derma, 1 from Laura Mercier and 1 from Bobbi Brown....that should help the fine lines under my eyes disappear

Sunblock - I use a sunblock from my cousin-in-laws Dermatologist; gel based so it's perfect for those with oily skin; dries really fast and has an spf of 30 (Php400 only)

 Hope this gives you an idea on what you can use if you too, have an oily skin.  Thanks for reading.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment