Thursday, July 1, 2010

Treasure Finds

Some interesting and cheap products that I found around Manila:
At SM Dep’t Store I found:
Purederm Acne wash cleansing tissues. It’s an acne treatment makeup remover wipes! This cleansing tissue contains salicylic acid, tea tree oil and aloe vera.
IWhite Nose pack. It is a whitehead and blackhead remover. Looks like Elmer’s glue but it seems effective especially for those who have shallow pores.
L'oreal Eye makeup remover. Reminds me of Lancome's Bi Facil but at a lower price. Perfect for removing waterproof mascaras and those long wearing lipsticks.
Ever Bilena/Aido pencil sharpener. Not for your Mongol pencils okay?! To be used for your eyebrow pencils/eyeliners/lipliners. I was told by the makeup artist at Shu Uemura in Rustan's that the blade is much better compared to the more expensive ones. Of course he whispered this bit of information to me so now I'm sharing it with you.
Small containers with spatula. You can use this for depotting lipsticks or giving sample foundations to friends for them to try.
Vitress Hair Polish. This is a leave on conditioner that I use to moisturize my hair after I had a digiperm. This product also helps in holding the curls for most of the day, well, except for when it’s windy. By then, no amount of Vitress will help me look presentable :)
Will write another treasure finds blog when I discover anything new.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment