Sunday, July 4, 2010

Makeup Review: Benefit Coralista Blush

About 2 years ago I was reading Instyle magazine when I came across a cute luminizer called Dandelion by Benefit. Immediately I researched and found out that there were a few other shades in the Box O' Powder collection that I liked.
Benefit Coralista, for me, is very similar to Nars Orgasm.  It has a slight scent and comes with a small square brush. Not to mention the cute and very original packaging.  It’s got 3 times the amount of product at a cheaper price!  Good deal right?
blog avatarIt’s pinkish peach in color with a bit of shimmer and I think it fits all skin tones. I usually use a powder bronzer before applying a blush. I think it gives it a different kind of glow, much like a sun kissed glow minus the sun.
Have you tried any of the wonderful blushes of Benefit?
Thanks for stopping by.

*picture from Benefit Cosmetics*

No comments:

Post a Comment