Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Discovery: Pimple Patch

Whenever I feel that I am going to get a pimple I get all sorts of crazy, in the sense that I put all the medicines I can to help me prevent it from sprouting.  I have used Benzoyl Peroxide Medicines which help clean pores by way of skin peeling.  Then I discovered the Dermalogica Spot Treatment solution which was a favorite because of its performance.

But now, I have recently found this patch that you stick on to your pimple/s.  Simply amazing!  I noticed that after 2 days of using it, the bump decreased in size.

This is from Etude House, a Korean cosmetic brand. They have different lines dealing with anti aging, dryness, acne and they also have a makeup line.  The AC Clinic is the brand dealing with acne.  This 1 pack comes with 3 different sizes of circle patches.  They are transparent and easy to apply.  One pack is Php78.00

No comments:

Post a Comment