Thursday, June 16, 2011

Treasure Find: Eye Brow Brushes

I have been looking for a good eye brow brush and I found it!! It is from Makeup Forever, it has a long handle so I find it very comfortable.  Has short and angled bristles and it is not too thick nor is it too thin.  perfect for giving you that fine tip for your brows.  Unfortunately it costs Php1,050.00


Since I am still unwilling to pay that price I have been trying to look for a good enough alternative.  So far I have the following brushes:  
  1. The first brush is from the Sigma Professional Brush Kit and it is the SS 266.  I use it as an eye liner brush and eye brow brush.  Although it is on the soft side to be an eye brow brush, I don't really have any choice because I like the fine point it creates.  
  2. The second is from the Body Shop.  It is their Slanted Brush.  It is also on the soft side plus the brush is wider, but I like how thin it is.


                                                       

3. The last brush and the newest find, also the reason for this blog post, my newest discovery...the Fanny Serrano Eye Brow Brush.  It is a synthetic brush so it is not too soft.  It too creates a fine point so I am very happy.  Plus, it costs Php150.00 



Brushes available at SigmaThe Body Shop, and SM Department Store

No comments:

Post a Comment