Monday, November 1, 2010

Skincare Review: Avene Thermal Spring Water Soothing Serum

Avene is popularly known for their Hydrotherapy Center which centers around
Avene's Thermal Spring Water and its soothing properties.  The Center
addresses a variety of skin problems such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis,
eczema and burns. 

This is how my skin reacted to this product:

1. After undergoing cauterization, I found that being given this Avene product
was very timely.  Since I have tiny burn marks on my face I used this serum to help relieve the stinging.  It wasn't painful at all which made me do a huge "phew!"

2.  It is very creamy and my face felt very moisturized; dries quickly too

3. One pump is what I used to cover my whole face; two pumps if you want to splurge



4.  I use it in conjunction with the Avene Redness Relief Serum when I go out in the daytime

5. Works well with sunburns!!! Although I used it on my shoulders, it still made the sunburn less painful (sigh of relief)

For a more detailed write up you can visit  Avene Thermal Spring Water soothing Serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment