Monday, June 27, 2011

Makeup/Skincare...you decide

Before applying makeup I make sure that I have previously applied sunblock.  It gets tiring sometimes to have to use so many products before actually getting to the makeup.  First, moisturizer...second, sunblock, then you have different primers, and lastly, foundation.....phew!!

So whenever I find a product with a built in SPF, I notice.  Recently, I have decided to remove my sunblock lotion from my regimen.  Gasp!...yup, you read that right.  Only because I have been using a primer/base with an SPF 50 PA ++.


It is part of my A.M. Skincare regimen and what actually made me want to try it is it's texture.  On the label it says Cotton Touch and believe me, it is very soft.  It has that cream to powder finish to it and has a light pink tint to brighten up your face.  It does not feel greasy after it is applied unlike some products I have tried ...think Whipped Foundation from Cover Girl.  Let it sink into the sink before applying the next product.

This costs around Php600.00+

No comments:

Post a Comment