Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Makeup Review: Revlon Cream Eye Shadow Palette

photo from google images
This is not exactly a new product but I just want to have a review just in case someone is thinking of buying it.  What I have is the 4 color palette in beige, brown, green and blue (as seen here).  I've had this for quite some time now and only recently have I been loving it.  At first I tried using this alone but it creased so much I swore I'd never use it again.  But when I started using an eyelid primer I figured it's worth a shot trying it again.  Surprise surprise, it worked! It didn't crease at all!!! So now I am on the look out for the other shades,
photo from google images
I think there is a neutral palette and a pinkish palette ...
I want both of course!  But all I'm seeing is the cream shadow that is
in a different packaging and I think a different formula.
Don't quote me on that but when I tried the square shaped one, it
wasn't very pigmented like the circle shaped one.  I now use it as a shadow base and apply a powder shadow on top.  It makes the powder eye shadow more vibrant and it actually stands out.  I have a small lid space so for me to emphasize it I have to use something that is shimmery or something that is vibrant.

Thanks for reading and until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment