Monday, October 17, 2011

My "Wedge" to you...

My love affair with wedges started 2 years ago. Not only does it give me extra height, some are also comfortable enough to be worn the whole day. These are some of my favorites.....

My brown patent sling-backs from Stuart Weitzman, very sturdy and has that classic look.


Next is a nude patent wedge slip-ons by Zigla. I call it a "leveled" wedge because it does not slope down. I also got another one in Black.







Another one is a denim sandal wedge by Miu Miu which I found at an outlet store in Florence.


I bought it from L and I have yet to wear it. Very challenging because its unusually high. It's from Steve Madden. Black Canvas. I even had to buy a new pair of jeans just to be able to wear it. We shall see.....


No comments:

Post a Comment