Sunday, April 3, 2011

Makeup Review: Pencil Eyeliner

PENCIL EYE LINERS
  1.  MAC 
  • On the upper eye lid, it was able to hold its own even without an eyeshadow primer; but on the lower lid,  it's another story
  • Used on my inner upper waterline, needless to say I had raccoon eyes after a couple of hours  
     2.  Benefit Bad Gal Liner Waterproof 
  • this is very creamy so it's very easy to apply and is double ended but I never used the smudger because I find that it always hurts when I do
  • actually stayed on my waterline for a few hours (in an air-conditioned room)
     3.  Styli-style Liquid Eyeliner
  • I have the short and pointy tip and I find that this is difficult to use when you want to create a very fine line
  • They have different tips you can choose from (just like a pentel pen)
  • I have the Blackest Black but I find that it's not a solid black until you apply a second layer
     4. Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil
  • This pencil came in a set, and it is the regular eye pencil
  • If you want an eyeliner that smudges, this is the liner you're looking for
  • Very creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment