Tuesday, August 31, 2010

L's Favorite Perfumes

A tag started by Dr. Evil.
Here are some of the colognes/perfumes that I like:

1.Ralph by Ralph Lauren  - smells fresh; very light; reminds me of my trip to the U.S. when I was with my husband, who was my boyfriend then; has a fruity floral scent to it

2. Gucci Eau de Parfum II - gift from my husband; use it on special occasion because it has a strong scent; hefty bottle, not very portable; liquid has that light pink hue which I love because it's very girly; ingredients include: Mandarin, Bitter Orange, Blackcurrant, Violet, Blackberry, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Cedarwood.

3. Glow by JLo - a gift from a good friend of mine because she learned that I liked the scent; husband doesn't like it so there goes the plan of buying a regular sized bottle; citrus-y scent mixed with florals

4. Cool Water by Davidoff Woman - top fragrance notes: citrus, black currant and pineapple. The middle notes are: honeydew, muguet and water lily and the base of the fragrance is: vetiver amber and mulberry.

5.  Aqua di Gio for men by Giorgio Armani -  contains; lavender, juniper, cumin and is accented with ylang-ylang, sandalwood and amber; very light; although it's for men, I love how it smells; reminds of Calvin Klein's One

6. Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger - Top Note: Apple Tree, Blackcurrant, Camelia Flower, Mandarin Middle Note: Mint, Honeysuckle, Lily, Rose Base Note: Magnolia, Sandal, Cedar

Writing this blog made me realize that I am drawn to certain scents like blackcurrant, sandalwood and cedar.  What are your favorite perfumes?

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment