Sunday, August 1, 2010

Makeup Review: Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

photo from bobbi brown cosmetics
Don't you just hate it when your under eye concealer doesn't apply as smoothly as you would hope or expect?  Or that your fine lines are too obvious when concealer is applied.  I do and to rectify that problem I've researched what type of cream to use.  So far I have used 2 and 1 of them is the cream from Bobbi Brown
This is an under eye cream that will help reduce the fine lines and help your concealer/corrector glide on smoothly.  I haven't been using this cream long but so far I have noticed that the lines in the inner corner of my under eye is not as noticeable now as it was before.  I even apply this eye cream at night before i go to bed and it does not sting my eye one bit.  It just makes me cringe a little because I know how much it is and soon I'll be running out of it.  Somehow Bobbi Brown's packaging for those creams are always nice and hefty.  They come in  thick glass jars and has that 'expensive' look.
Are you in the market for eye creams?  What have you discovered that worked for you?
Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment