Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Skincare Review: EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

photo from evolution of smooth
I never really use a shaving cream when i shave my legs but since this was given I decided to use it.  The first thing that hit me was the scent, it is pomegranate raspberry, yum! I wasn't really expecting much from this but I kept an open mind.  So I applied it all over my lower leg and noticed that it didn't lather.  Well, it's not supposed to because it's not soap :) I noticed that the blade slides easier with cream instead of soap.  Also, the skin was soft to the touch after shaving; no tightness and you don't really need to apply lotion.
Now that we're a certain age we need to remember to take extra care of our skin and using a moisturizing shaving cream is one way of doing so. 
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment