Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nail Polish Review: OPI

For years I have been using Revlon nail polishes and been happy with the result.  But 1 year my brother brought 1 OPI nail polish for me and I was hooked.  I have recently tried a different brand and actually liked it but what I love about OPI is their wide color selection. Also, they don't chip easily like some other brands I have tried.  I have given away some of my nail polishes but this is what I have at the moment.  Yup, I know what you're thinking....most of them are in red and pink :) what can i say?....I love those 2 shades. One thing I don't like about the OPI nail polishes, the red stains your nails, even with a base coat.  Oh, and it's kinda messy when you remove them.  But even after that I can honestly say, I still love my OPIs, it's just that now I like other brands too.
What are your favorites?
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment