Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Treasure Finds 4

What I discovered today is nothing really new, just that it's new for me.  I decided to try the brand Garnier.  What I got are:
Self-heating Sauna Mask - as soon as the mask is on your face you feel it getting warm.  It is specially developed with clay and zinc.  After using google i found out that zinc helps in curing acne.  Although no definite claim, people have seen positive results.  Bought it as Watsons for Php49.00 and comes in a pack of twos.  But I'm sure you can use it more than 2 times since you're only supposed to apply it on the t-zone.
SOS Blemish Clear Pen -true to what it claims on the box, it dries the spot immediately; it has the same effect as Clinique's On the Spot Treatment Gel but for only Php149.00; contains salisylic acid, zinc and vitamin B3

No comments:

Post a Comment