Thursday, August 19, 2010

Make Up Review: Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Argan Oil

photo from kiehl's
One of nature's surprising discoveries. You may know it as Moroccan Oil but recently it's been labeled as Argan Oil. I got a sample a year ago and I decided to try it on my hair because my sister kept telling me my hair so dry. So far this has proven to be a hit on my hair. I rub a small amount on my hand then I concentrate on the ends then the excess I finger-comb it thru my entire hair. It's pricey for a small bottle. It retails around P1,950 i think. But believe me it's worth it because aside from your hair, you can use it on your face and body as well. Your skin absorbs it fast so it doesn't leave a greasy feeling only smooth skin. It contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Some have said it also has anti-aging and healing properties.
So instead of your usual lotion, try this. It has long-lasting effects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment