Thursday, September 1, 2011

My latest Beauty Buys....

I recently went on a mini vacation with my sister to the ever dependable Hongkong, I bought 2 BB creams. Yes more BBs for me hahaha. One is the Revlon BB moisture cream and the other is the Missha BB perfect cover. I also ordered a new foundation from Peter Thomas Roth from Amazon and it's called the Un-Wrinkle Foundation.





I'm so regretting buying the revlon and the PTR foundation. They're both on the yellowish side which I really hate. I'm not really going for the "hepa" look. To think the shades were Medium and Medium beige. I usually get these shades because it's the closest to my skin tone (which is fair) but for some reason they were just so yellow. My skin looked so dry when i applied them and they don't give much coverage. That "un-wrinkle" foundation is definitely not. The best of them is Missha. The shade is Natural Beige and it's very similar to the shade of Dr. Jart, it gives off a dewy look and no need to put a lot since coverage is great.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, let me try it... I like yellow shade. - Kimmy

    ReplyDelete